Friday, August 11, 2023

Fri-Yay!! 8.11.23


 4 challenges inspired today's card...

FarmQuest Challenge // #FQCB33 ...A farm themed challenge!!  For this current challenge they have us focusing on PIGS!!  Oink oink!!  Stampin Up's button piggie from back in the day worked great for this challenge.  This is a "new to me" challenge...I found it while commenting on someone's blog.

Double Trouble // #DT144 ...A Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3 challenge!!  Thing 1 wants us to use woodgrain!! Thing 2 wants us to share  our card with the Farm Quest PIGS challenge!!  Thing 3 calls for at least one piggie...toes or the real thing!! I got all three elements covered!!

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI575 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  Bows!! Pink Bows!!  Yep I have one of those on my card!!

{PIN}spirational Challenge // #304 ...A Pinterest challenge!!  The title of this challenge is Birthdays & Animals!!  So...I might not have used dogs but I used pigs...I am thinking that counts, right?!? 







Update: 
This card was chosen by the Barnraisers as a winner!!  Thanks to the Farm Quest team for the shout out on my piggie card!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


9 comments:

  1. Deb: This is SQUEALING great piggy card!! You're so clever with the button cording for the tail on the piggy! Thanks for discovering my FarmQuest blog! And you can double-dip and enter again over at my 'anything farm and/or country goes theme' spin-off blog called FarmQuest General Store!!! That will increase your chances for bragging rights! And I hope you check out new themes at FQCB on the 14th and 28th of each month!! --Becca/owner & DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! Pigs are my favorite!! The embossed background is fabulous. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this little piggy is so cute! Great embellishing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your button piggy, what a great idea. the pink looks great against your background and nice bow on the border. Fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Farm Quest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, fun design. Very cute!

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again!

    Thanks for joining the challenge at Double Trouble too.

    Helen x
    Crazy Cousin GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deb, what a fun card! I have that same stamp set that I used just the other day!! Love those fun pink squiggles you added as embellishments. Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna P.S. If you have an angel stamp you can use the wings to add to the pig for "when pigs fly" themed cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute, Deb! Love the pink squiggly accents and the button tail. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #144. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails