Friday, August 18, 2023

Fri-Yay!! // 8.18.23


 4 challenges inspired today's card...

Global Design Project // #GDP407 ...A theme challenge!!  Water creatures are the theme for this current challenge.  I am a fan of all things water so this was a fun challenge for me.  

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC538 ...A sketch challenge!!  I replaced the squares with fishes...or "shiffiees" as my grand-daughter calls them.

Make My Monday // #mmm207 ...A theme challenge!!  3 of anything!!  I have a trio of fish heading west and a trio of fish heading east!!  Two sets of three!!  They are on a quest to delivery "well wishes"!!

Inspired By Challenges // #IB251 ...An inspiration challenge!! FISH!!  How about six fishes!!  A clean and simple take on this fishy challenge!!  I decided not to use the optional sketch this time but may try to come back and create a second sentry using both elements of this challenge.







Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


8 comments:

  1. I so love this card, Deb, and these little fish! What a great design with one of my favorite sets! Love that EF, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool way to interpret this squares in the background - love the fish! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant take on the sketch, Deb. The EF creates a perfect backdrop for the 'shiffiees' :-) Thank you for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an inventive interpretation of the sketch! thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those fish are adorable, what a creative take on our sketch, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative way to use our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. Way to combine the challenges. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! Thank you for sharing at MMMChallenge blog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails