Sunday, August 16, 2026

Can't "Beet"....

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC694 ...A sketch challenge!!  The sketch was the starting point for today's card.  It worked perfectly for combining these challenges.  I love the sketch challenges from the AHSC team, if you have played along with their challenges you should go check them out and play along.               

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC222 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is HIDDEN MESSAGE!!  I hid my message behind a piece of ribbon that I stapled into place.      

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI640 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  The cupcake photo for this current challenge has us thinking about garden items.  I picked a BEET image and a "can't BEET a friend like you" sentiment from Unity Stamps!!

Ellibelle's Garden Party // #18 ...An "anything found in or from a garden" challenge!!  Today's card has a "from the garden" elements...BEET!!  I hope my fall planting of beets does better than my spring one!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. Love the ribbon over the sentiment! So fun! And, you used the sketch perfectly!! Thanks for playing along at Inspire and AHS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and clever hidden message! Thank you so much for playing along with the challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card!! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails