Monday, August 31, 2026

It's Your Day

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS751 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love this clean and simple sketch.  It's perfect for combining these challenges.

Just Add Ink // #JAI793 ...A "colour & inspiraiton" challenge!!  Use the color palette and/or the photo as inspiration.  I used both...stamped mushrooms using a stamp from Lavinia and used Stampin Up colors (Creamy Carmel, Poppy Parade, and Garden Green).

Simply Clean & Simple // AUG2026 ...A monthly "CAS" challenge with a theme!!  NATURE is the theme for the month of August.  Today's card has a forging vibe with both mushrooms and flowers.

Little Red Wagon // #LRW873 ...A theme challenge!!  ANYTHING TIMES THREE is the theme for this current challenge!!  I've got three mushrooms and three red flowers on today's card!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. Deb, I love your little fungi so mush! [couldn't help myself!] Such a wonderful take on our sketch - thanks so much for playing along!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mushrooms on my plate and on a card, fabulous..Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet Deb. I love how you've taken inspiration from our inspiration pic in style and colour. It's such an elegant layout. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails