4 challenges inspired today's card...
Double D Challenges // 19AUG26 ...An "inspiration board" challenge!! When life hands you lemons...you make a wish and keep on moving!! For this challenge we have a lemony board to inspire us. I used my citrus embossing folder from Darice and stamped some lemon slices from Stampin Up to give my card a lemony vibe.
Cut It Up // #363 ...A "die cut" challenge with a theme!! MOVING ALONG is the theme for this current challenge. I got things MOVING with this die cut & matching stamp from Rubbernecker.
Colorful Options // AUG2026 ...A color challenge!! Green & Yellow are the colors called for during the month of August. I used Stampin Up's Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green.
Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATS&M524 ...A theme challenge!! For this challenge we are following the ANY OCCASION theme!! This "make a wish" theme could be used for several different occasions...retirement, birthday, or a congratulation.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


No comments:
Post a Comment