Monday, August 24, 2026

Sunflower Greetings

 


5 challenges inspired today's card...

Inspiration Station // #88 ...A monthly photo inspired challenge!!  The photo for the month of August focuses on SUNFLOWERS!!  So I pulled out my Tracey Evans sunflower stamp and got to work.  I also used my next to last sunflower embellishment from Hobby Lobby.

Just Us Girls // #JUG837 ...A "mood board" challenge!!  My inspiration from the mood board...the dark rich colors and the sunflower.

I Spy With My Little Eye // #40 ...An "I spy" challenge!!  For this current challenge we are "spying" a sunflower or something yellow!!

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS495 ...An "inspiration" challenge!!  My inspiration from the collage of photos...the sunflowers!!

INKspirational Challenge // #IC374 ...A "word prompt" challenge!!  The word prompt for this current challenge is GARDEN!!  Every year we add a sunflower or two to our garden.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails