5 challenges inspired today's card...
Inspiration Station // #88 ...A monthly photo inspired challenge!! The photo for the month of August focuses on SUNFLOWERS!! So I pulled out my Tracey Evans sunflower stamp and got to work. I also used my next to last sunflower embellishment from Hobby Lobby.
Just Us Girls // #JUG837 ...A "mood board" challenge!! My inspiration from the mood board...the dark rich colors and the sunflower.
I Spy With My Little Eye // #40 ...An "I spy" challenge!! For this current challenge we are "spying" a sunflower or something yellow!!
Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS495 ...An "inspiration" challenge!! My inspiration from the collage of photos...the sunflowers!!
INKspirational Challenge // #IC374 ...A "word prompt" challenge!! The word prompt for this current challenge is GARDEN!! Every year we add a sunflower or two to our garden.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


Lovely inspired card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS
ReplyDeleteDeb... not sure if you created your sunflower embellishment, it is quite wonderful and very dramatic on your card. A very fun addition! Thanks for sharing, as always, with Just Us Girls.
ReplyDeletePretty card, Deb! I like your layers and textures! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteA lovely design, Deb - with the embossed text, the stamped sunflower and pretty lace! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Julia xx
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous design Deb! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, and sharing your sweet card with us. Hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
oooh! your sunflower really pops Deb. So bright and beautiful. Thanks for adding to our Jugs Gallery this week.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous Sunflower card, so glad you joined us a I spy with my little eye challenge!
ReplyDeleteThe layers of sunflowers are really beautiful! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous sunflower card, Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Soy With My Littke Eye” challenge.
ReplyDeletePauline xx
Such a pretty card - thanks for playing along with us at Inspirational Station
ReplyDelete