Sunday, August 30, 2026

Happy Anniversary

 

5 challenges inspired today's card...

Addicted to CAS // #315 ...A clean and simple "code word" challenge!!  ANNIVERSARY is the code word for this challenge!!  I created a CAS anniversary card for our friends who are celebrating 15 years.

Time Out Challenge // #TOC320 ...A "photo inspired" challenge!!  I created a stain glass window effect by using one of the dies from Stampin Up's Sunset Coast set.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATS&M524 ...An "any occasion" challenge!!  How about an anniversary??  That is an occasion worth celebrating, right?!?

I Spy With My Little Eye // #40 ...An "I spy" challenge!!  For this challenge we are spying something YELLOW!!  I have two yellow flowers and some yellow ink!!

Little Red Wagon // #LRW873 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this currnt challenge is ANYTHING TIMES THREE!!  I used three pink heart enamel embellishments on today's card.  They seemed like the perfect addition to this anniversary card.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





2 comments:

  1. Very pretty design, I love the rainbow effect and sunray effect die cut. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Spy With My Little Eye” challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful anniversary card and I love the three hearts..Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails