Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Kindness Changes Everything


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Ellibelle's Garden Party // #17 ...An "anything in or from a garden" challenge!!  How about some wildflowers??  Maybe not in every garden but we always sow a row of wildflowers in our vegtable garden to give some color and a source for fresh cut flowers for our table.  This stamp set was a prize that I won for one of my cards...sorry can't remember which company it is from.  I love the "pen & ink doodling" vibe this set has.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc588 ...An inspiration challenge!!  How does the set of cards inspire??  For me is was the pastel colors and the tied up poises!!  Who doesn't love a bundle of posies all tied up?!?

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc298 ...A "game board" challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this tic-tac-toe game board: border (a ribbon border under my flowers), yellow (yellow flowers and a yellow bee), and markers/colored pencils (Stampin Up).

We Love Stamping // AUG2026 ...A stamping challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this current challenge is SUMMER BLOOMS!!  I stamped my wildflower cluster and then colored in my summer blooms.  I love this cluster of summer blooming flowers.




Never Before Used // #NBUS89 ...The NBUS blog doesn't give challenges but offers a great place to show off those items that have "never been used"...whether they are brand new or items that you have had for a while but haven't gotten around to using.  Today I am using two stamps that have never been inked up from a set I won as a prize for one of my cards...the flowers on the envelope and the sentiment.

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails