4 challenges inspired today's card...
Paper Players // #PP798 ...A color challenge!! The color combo for this challenge is teal, aqua, red, and tan. I used Stampin Up's Real Red, Tip Top Taupe, Bermunda Bay, and Costal Cabana for the challenge combo.
Make My Monday // #MMM284 ...A theme challenge!! The theme for this current challenge is BOARDWALK//COASTAL PATH...I went with the coastal path for today's card.
Addicted to CAS // #314 ...A "code word" challenge that is clean and simple!! WATER is the code word for this challenge. I created water with my torn card stock.
AAA Card Challenge // #320 ...A "clean and simple" challenge with a theme!! The theme for this current challenge is S is for ___. On my card S is for STARFISH & SEA!!
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


Aw, perfect - this is one of my favorite beachy sentiments! Love this simple scene! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to show off the challenge colors, Deb! I love the clean and simple design My eyes are drawn right to the Real Red starfish. The sentiment of encouragement and support is perfect. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteDeb, this is such a sweet card with that wonderful sentiment and your great ocean scene. I really love the Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana combo and the pretty red star fish. Thanks for sharing with the Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteSweet card, I have a lot of beach loving friends that sentiment would be perfect for! Thank you for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS.
ReplyDelete