Inspired By // #IB403 ...A photo inspired challenge with an optional sketch. I used both the sketch and the photo to inspire today's card...and I used them on both cards.
AAA Cards // #321 ...A clean and simple "1 + 1" grid challenge!! I used the "on the farm" (these chicks broke into the farmers stash of ice cream) plus "flowers" (teeny tiny flower embellishments) from the grid. And I kept card #2 clean and simple with lots of white space.
Allsorts Challenge // #AC856 ...An "anything goes" challenge with an optional twist!! EMBOSSING is the optional twist for this challenge. I used embossing on card #1 (Stampin Up's 3D circles folder) as a back drop for my die cut chicks with their ice cream cone. (from In Love Arts).
Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC223 ...A theme challenge!! The theme for this current challenge is USE UP YOUR SCRAPES!! All of my chicks and ice cream scoops where cut out of card stock in my box of scrapes. The designer paper in Tempting Turquoise was also from a left over piece of 12x12 sheet.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)

Thank you for bringing these cheeky chicks to Allsorts. That embossed background is fantastic!! Thank you for sharing. Sarah
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable! Love the chicks and that embossing! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!
ReplyDeleteLove both of these card!! The colors especially--so bright and fun!! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!!
ReplyDelete