Wednesday, August 16, 2023

BEE-autiful You!!

 


4 challenges inspired today's 1st card...

Just Us Girls // #JUG692 ...A word challenge!!  BEE is the word given to inspire our creations this week.  I used Stampin Up's Honey Bee bundle and kept my card clean and simple.  

Just Add Ink // #JAI665 ...A "just add" challenge!!  For this challenge we are just adding "clean & simple".  So I kept my card very CAS with lots of white space.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc433 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for creating a clean and simple card.

Paper Craft Crew Challenges // #PCC530 ...A theme challenge!! #SimpleStamping!!  Another challenge to keep things clean and simple.






2 challenges inspired today's 2nd card...

Inspired By Challenges // #IB250 ...An inspiration challenge with an optional sketch.  For this current challenge I used both.  My inspiration from the photo...I used my alphabet embossing folder for my background.  Embossed some scrap pieces of pastel designer papers (several letters in the photo had design surfaces) and layered them over the matching letters.  I finished off my background by sponging some pastel inks over the remaining letters.  

Once Upon A Time Challenge // #OUAT13 ...A book inspired challenge!!  My inspiration from the book chosen for this challenge is the array of pastels on the cover.  Check out the cover of this month's book, It Feels Good To Be Yourself by Theresa Thorn and you will see what I mean.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty CAS 'bee' card Deb. Thanks for sharing with us again at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CAS card is very pretty! The bees are so cute! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. A clever take on our book cover this month Deb. It wasn't an easy one - thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon A Time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails