Thursday, August 17, 2023

Celebrate the Season

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Jingle Belles // #JB2317 ...A year round Christmas challenge!!  Oh Christmas Tree is the theme of this current challenge...the Belles are wanting to see Christmas trees or pine branches on our cards.  I decided to make a set of fancy fold Christmas trees.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATSM452 ...A theme challenge!!  For this current challenge the theme is CHRISTMAS!!  I dug out some Christmas designer papers from back in the day.

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT619 ...A sketch challenge!!  I flipped the sketch for my second entry for this challenge.  On Tuesday I used this sketch but kept it "as is"... for today, I flipped it.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. Deb, what a pretty Christmas card! I love those trees and the wonderful paper you created them with. Such a creative interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!! Thank you for sharing your talents and card with us!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous, festive design! I love your creativity with the Christmas trees and the non traditional colour scheme.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to make those holiday trees ... love the colors ... so very glad you shared your Christmas Trees with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very creative with the paper/trees. Love the colors too. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cool layered folds on your elegant trees... not to mention that gorgeous palette! So happy you could join our Christmas Tree fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails