Tuesday, August 22, 2023

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz #C4G329

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G329 ...A masculine challenge with a "Going to the Beach" theme!!  My nephews live close to the beach and love to surf so I decided to use surf boards for my "Going to the Beach" card.   I look forward to seeing what "Going to the Beach" looks like for you!!  Hop on over to our blog, check out the cards from the rest of the design team, and then join the fun & play along with us.

"Going to the Beach"  #C4G329

This card is also perfect for 1 other challenge...

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC149 ...A theme challenge!! SUMMER is the theme for their current challenge!! I used a summery color combo and of course summer & surf boards go hand in hand.


Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

Make My Monday // #MMM207 ...A theme challenge!!  3 of Anything is the theme for this challenge!!  I got 3 fish, 3 die cute circles, and 3 enamel dots!!  I got 3 of 3 anythings...rocking this theme wouldn't you say!?!

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc222 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this tic-tac-toe game board: die cut, blue, enamel dots.

Inspired By Challenges // #IB251 ...A photo inspired challenge with an optional sketch!!  I used both for today's belated birthday card.  Be honest...am I the only one who ever needs one of these?!!?





Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)





6 comments:

  1. Deb, What a great summer card. I love the design and the colors. Thanks for participating in the Inspire.Create.Challenge. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Card number 2 caught my eye immediately and I love how you placed those little fish over the circles. A great design yet you kept it simple in style. Love it. Thanks for joining the fun at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh - LOVE these little fish! What a great design - they are perfect over the little circles! Great job with the inspiration - these fish were MADE for that pic, lol. And I always prefer a sketch, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your fish card. So simple and so nice. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear friend, this is one stamp set I don't have, I love the stitched circle you used to make the fishes pop! TY for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards Deb! I love the first card for your surfing nephews but the fishy card is my favourite! I love the way you arranged your fish on the stitched circles and the sentiment is so perfectly positioned. Thank you for coming to play with us at Tic Tac Toe this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails