Tuesday, August 8, 2023

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G328 ...A masculine challenge with a music theme.  This challenge made me aware of my lack of music themed stamps.  So...I had to get creative and think outside the box!!  Christmas carols!!  The carol "Oh Come Let Us Adore Him" was my answer...along with some embossed sheet music designer papers that I had tucked away in my stash.

#C4G328  //  MUSIC

Now it is your turn!!  Hop on over to our blog, check out the creations from the rest of the design team, and then join the fun & play along!  We can't wait to see how this MUSIC theme challenge inspires you...remember this is a masculine challenge we are making Cardz 4 Guyz!!

2 other challenges inspired today's 1st card...

Time Out Challenges // #TOC244 ...A monochromatic challenge!!  

Jingle Belles // #JB2316 ...A year long Christmas challenge!!  For this current challenge we are to "keep it neutral".  No reds or greens this time around.


Card #2 inspired by 4 challenges...

Alphabet Challenges // 28JULY23 ...An alphabet challenge!!  I is for ice cream!!  A yummy challenge!!  Nothing like a cone of ice cream to beat the summer time heat!!

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb212 ...An "anything goes" challenge using a stamp that is over a year old!!   I used Stampin Up's Sprinkles of Life stamp set that came out in 2015 and supported the Ronald McDonald House. 

Inspired By Challenge // #IB249 ...A photo inspired challenge!!  With an optional sketch challenge.  For this card, I used both elements of the challenge.

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #304 ...A Pinterest inspired challenge!!  The Pinterest photo for this current challenge has us creating a birthday themed card with animals.  I picked frogs!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)







8 comments:

  1. What a fun ice cream inspired card, I love the wisdom that comes with it. I like how you created different ice cream flavours by using different papers - it makes for a nice effect, and it's a great was to use paper snippets from the stash. The frogs are a cute touch to the card, I'm not sure whether they eat ice cream, but I think they could use it to cool down a little in the summer heat. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, Deb, love your ice cream card, lol. I loved this set, so perfect here! Love your use of DSP for the scoops, and the little frogs are hilarious, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music background and sentiment are perfect with the image of the wise men traveling to Bethlehem, Deb. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beauty! I love the way you've combined tan and brown with black and white... SO SOPHISTICATED! Thanks for joining our Neutral Noel fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inspiration as always. I think your frog may have a cold bum sitting on all that ice cream. Thanks for joining my theme at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cupcake card is awesome. I love the sentiment, I agree that being able to buy cake is equal to happiness! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas card. I love the sheet music background and your use of beautiful browns.Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neutrals are perfect for a masculine design ... so glad you joined our Neutral Noel at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails