Saturday, August 5, 2023

Shell-A-Bration!!


 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT617 ...A sketch challenge!!  For this sketch we were also given the option of using seashells.  Well of course, I said YES to that options!!  I love seashells and all things nautical!!

Just Add Ink // #JAI664 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this challenge is Fresh Freesia, Pool Party, and Lost Lagoon.  A great color combo of a seashell card.  I love that I still had a bit of Lost Lagoon baker's twine in my stash!!

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb212 ...An "anything goes" challenge using stamps over a year old!!  For my stamped shells, I picked Stampin Up's Seaside Notions that came out in 2019.




Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge... 
                 

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS597
...A sketch challenge!!  I needed a quick anniversary card for my nephew and his wife upon our return from vacation and this sketch was perfect for making a quick card for them.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Deb - LOVE this stamp set so much - I like to pull it out here and there, too! Such lovely lines, and it looks great in your design! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Deb! Love the colours and the patterns. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, the colors are so perfect for the shells!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at TSOT (Try Stampin' On Tuesday!) this week!

    -- Dalis (stamprgrl)
    http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stripes and polka dots together! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards with such pretty color combos! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, so glad you played along with us at TSOT this week for our sketch and seashell theme! I love shells and beach scenes as well!! Great card! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails