Friday, January 15, 2021

CAS Colours & Sketches #402 / Color Throwdown #625 / The Spot Challenge #145

 3 challenges inspired today's card...


CAS Colours & Sketches // #402
...A sketch challenge!  This is their week for a sketch challenge and I like the fact that it asked for a not geometric shape...fun little twist!!

Color Throwdown // #CTD625 ...A color challenge!  This weeks color combo is pink, green, and blue!  I used pink and green watercolor pencils to color in my image, stamped Melon Mambo ink for my horizontal stripes, and stamped Pacific Point ink for my raindrops and splashes.

The Spot // #145 ...A splish splash challenge! I think they were looking for spritzing, smooching, or splattering technique...but I used stamps to create mine.  I hope that counts!!  I was inspired by the photo and created a card before really reading the challenge.  I'll try to come back and create another card that better reflects the intention of this challenge. 

  





Verse of the Day:

In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

PROVERBS 16:9 (NIV)






 

3 comments:

  1. You definitely nailed all three challenges! Love your image. Great take on our CC&S sketch. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image and I love the splatters as rain! I think that sentiment resonates with all of us too! Thank you for playing with us at CC&S this week :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and great coloring! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails