Saturday, January 2, 2021

The Spot Challenge #143 // Time Out Challenge #178 // INKspirtational Challenge #229

 3 Challenges inspired today's card...


The Spot Challenge // #143 ...A sketch challenge!  I stumbled across this challenge site while commenting our a card that was entered in the Cardz 4 Guyz challenge.  Decided to add it to my list of challenges I want to play along with.  Thanks for the inspiration!!

Time Out Challenge // #178 ...A theme challenge!  Theme: Life in the city...with an optional twist of ink blending or sponging.  My grand daughter lives in Chicago....they are here visiting for the holidays.  When I think of life in the city I think of her!!  This new stamp set from Stampin Up showcases a grammie loving on her grand baby...this has been me all week long!!

INKspirational Challenge // #229 ...A theme challenge!  Theme: Something in your home!! My grand daughter...she may only be her for 2 weeks but right now...she is in my home!!  And I am getting all the baby snuggles that I can!!



Verse of the Day:

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”

DEUTERONOMY 31:6 (NLT)


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I like the sweet image and the addition of the embossing and ribbon. Wishing you a happy new year! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges and Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your take on this challenge. I'm so happy you had time with your family. This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails