Sunday, January 3, 2021

TGIF Challenge #297 & Paper Craft Crew Challenge #407

 Two challenges inspired my card...


TGIF Challenge // #TGIFC297
...A color challenge!!  Black and white!! I love black and white together...so clean and elegant!!

Paper Craft Crew Challenge // #PCCC407 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love their sketches!! For their current sketch I used one of the shells in place of the triangle.  I works perfectly especially since it is kinda in the shape of a triangle.

I absolutely love this new bundle from Stampin Up.  It is called Friends Are Like Seashells.  One of my favorite Christmas presents...it helps that I picked it out!! :-)

 




Verse of the Day:

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

John 15:5 (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. This is so elegant! I never would have thought to use black and white for this stamp set! Thank you for joining us this week at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails