Friday, January 22, 2021

Twofer Challenge #34


The first Twofer challenge for 2021 is a FLOWER challenge.  Make two cards...two different designs, two different occasions, using the same stamps, stencils and/or dies.  For my card I am using Stampin Up's Queen Anne's Lace stamp set.  On my sympathy card I used the flowers as a silhouette and on my friendship card used the two step stamping technique that this set was intended for.
 




Verse of the Day:

“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.

Matthew 5:14 (NIV)

3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards DJ...I especially like the silhouetted card with the ink blended background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Twofer Challenge!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty stem of sweet flowers whether overstamped with color or left as a dark silhouette. It works perfectly with your two cards, DJ! I love the scalloped oval of your sympathy card and is that ribbon I see on your Hello card? Well done! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #34! Keep safe and take care! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fantastic cards with pretty stem flowers. I like the elegant sympathy card with scalloped oval. Friendship card is very nice with ribbon and big sentiment. Thank you for playing on Twofer Card #34.
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails