Friday, January 1, 2021

Sunday Stamps Challenge #247 & INKspirational Challenge #229

 Today's card was inspired by 2 challenges...


Sunday Stamps // #SSC247 ...A color challenge!  I used Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzaz, and Night of Navy.  I love the idea of greens and navy together!!  I am showcasing a new stamp from Stampin Up that will be available real soon...Berry Blessings.

INKspirational Challenge // #229 ...A theme challenge!  The current theme is "something in your home"!  Blueberries!! Each year during the blueberry season we visit a blueberry farm several times and stock up on blueberries!  During the season we eat them fresh and bag up the extras for our deep freeze so that we can have them all year long!!  So...in our home you will always be able to find a bag of blueberries!!

 

Happy New Year!! Each year I add a bit of inspiration to the end of my posts.  In the past I have use On Thousand Gift prompts or the daily Be the Gift prompts but this year I have decided to use You Versions verse of the day.  May 2021 be a blessed year!!



Verse of the Day: 
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

2 CORINTHIANS 5:17 (NIV) 



5 comments:

  1. So perfect, DJ - love your block background for this fun stem - how perfect for your house of blueberries, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the challenge with the stem of blueberries against the greens in the background. Having a store of blueberries is always a good thing, they're one of my favs too. Thanks so much for joining us with your beautiful card at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the navy against that bright green! One of my favorite color combos! The stamp is so cute, I love blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blueberry farm! I've never seen a blueberry farm - I don't think they grow them here. Love this classy design! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great simplistic CASE card that packs a punch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails