Friday, January 8, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #467 & The Spot Challenge #144

 Two challenges inspired this card...


The Spot Challenge // #144
...A d esigner choice challenge!! My choice and one of my favorite go to techniques on cards is embossing the background.  I was especially excited to use this technique today because a new embossing folder just arrived in the mail.  I love this Old World Paper folder from Stampin Up!

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS467 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for showing off my new Sweet Strawberry bundle.  This stamp set and punch is so much fun...I am excited about all the possibilities!!

 




Verse of the Day:

“How great you are, Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.

2 SAMUEL 7:22 (NIV)










2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the textured background! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little berry - beautiful on the red and green background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails