Saturday, January 23, 2021

Mojo Monday Sketch #551& Global Design Project #275

 Two challenges inspired today's card...


Mojo Monday Sketch // #mojosketch551 ...A sketch challenge!! I have had this sketch laying on my desk ever since it was posted and I just couldn't get any mojo going for it.  Until last night...ohhhh and I so love how it turned out!!  Thanks for the challenge...this go round really was one for me!!

Global Design Project // #GPJ275 ...A theme challenge!! The theme...LOVE!  This pair of Adirondack chairs says it all.  My love for the beach...especially when I can share it with the love of my life!!  I left off a sentiment on the front so I can decide if it will be an anniversary card or a Valentine's Day card.

 

Verse of the Day:

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

JEREMIAH 29:11 (ESV)







1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun! Love the adirondack chairs. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails