Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Cardz 4 Guyz #279 // Paper Craft Crew #442 // Inspired By #185

 2 Cards...

2 challenges inspired this 1st card...


Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G279 ...A masculine challenge!!  Today begins another guy challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!  We are having a color challenge for this current challenge.  The color combo...yellow, blue & gray!  We hope you will join the fun and play along with us!!  I decided to use Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, and Basic Gray.  
Color Challenge: Blue Yellow Gray

Paper Craft Crew // #PCC442 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is "Sparkle & Shimmer".  I used glitter rhinestones for my sparkle & shimmer element.

2nd card was inspired by 2 challenges...

Inspired By Challenge // #IB185 ...A scrape challenge!! Use scrapes from your stash!! I have been working at this all summer!!  I have been diligent at using up my designer papers but have barely made a dent in my basket.  This challenge was perfect for continuing to make progress!!  I also used the optional sketch offered this week.

Just Us Girls // #JUG600 ...A six of anything challenge!!  In celebration of their 600th challenge Just Us Girls has a challenge for us to use 6 of anything.  For me I use 6 sequins!!  That bit of sparkle added the finishing touch needed to complete my card.  Thanks to Just Us Girls for 600 awesome challenges!!

Verse of the Day:


So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don’t get tied up again in slavery to the law.

Galatians 5:1 (NLT) Courtesy of YouVersion






2 comments:

  1. DJ I'm so glad we have helped your cause! These darling papers really needed to come out to play - so happy they came together and landed in our Inspired By gallery!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ how cute is this scrappy card? I love your interpretation of the sketch and those papers remind me of fall, they needed to be on a card and I am so glad you shared it in our IB gallery this week, love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails