Saturday, September 18, 2021

Color Throwdown Challenge #660 // Freshly Made Sketches #503

 2 cards, each inspired by a single challenge...

Card #1

Color Throwdown // #ctd660 ...A color challenge!! The color combo for this challenge is navy, light blue, green & yellow.  I used Stampin Up's Midnight Muse, Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzaz and Crushed Curry.



Card #2

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS503 ...A sketch challenge!! I love the trio of squares called for in this challenge.  It gave me another opportunity to use up designer papers from my stash.


Verse of the Day:

Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.

John 15:4 (NLT) Courtesy of YouVersion


3 comments:

  1. very creative work in your first card and I love the second as well...such vibrant beautiful colors and I love the verse of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pair of feathery creations! :-) So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails