Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Less Is More #450 // TicTacToe #128 // Inspired By #184

 2 cards...


Card #1 was inspired by one challenge...

Less Is More // #LIM450 ...An OLC challenge!! One Layer Card with a "spots" theme.  Single layer cards are a challenge for me but I am super happy with how this one turned out!!  Thanks for pushing me outside my comfort zone!!

Card #2 was inspired by 2 challenges...

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc138 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board run across the top...stencil, layers, and balloons.

Inspired By // #IB184 ...A photo challenge!!  I love the little penguin rug in this photo...great excuse to pull out Stampin Up's retired Snow Place and ink up my penguin stamp. 


Verse of the Day:





7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your very creative spotty card. Wonderful colors, and that sentiment is so perfect to use with the starfish. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your card in our IB gallery, I thought hmmm maybe the Sketch? Let's go see - and then I found your darling birthday penguin!! SO cute - he deserves a spot in our gallery DJ!
    Thanks so very much for playing along!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is your birthday penguin? I love your wintry birthday card and so will your recipient! SO fun! Thank you for inspiring us @IB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards DJ! I especially like that cute penguin holding his balloons and he looks wonderful against your stencilled night sky. Thank you for playing with us at Tic Tac Toe this week :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carcking beach scene with your pointillism effect. Thanks for joining in our spotty one layer challenge at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards DJ - that sweet penguin complete with birthday balloons is so fun! Thanks for playing with us over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails