Sunday, September 19, 2021

Just Us Girls #602 // Try Stampin On Tuesday #523

 2 challenges inspired today's card...

Just Us Girls // #JUG602 ...A color challenge!! Red, Orange & Yellow...will you think about the end of summer or the beginning of fall? For me I was thinking about fall!!  Stampin Up's Beautiful Autumn bundle was perfect for this color combo.


Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT523 ...A sketch challenge!! This sketch with it's trio of squares was perfect for showcasing fall leaves which was an optional twist for this sketch.


Verse of the Day:

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.

Psalms 119:114 (NIV) Courtesy of YouVersion





4 comments:

  1. DJ, I love the polka-dotted pattern throughout your card and you did a great job with the sketch too. This is a lovely fall card for anyone to enjoy! Great job with the colors over at Just Us Girls! Thanks for joining us we appreciate it! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, DJ! You know I love all things dotty so much, lol, love these bright playful colors, too! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and cheerful card, DJ! Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday #523.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thank you for joining Try Stampin' on Tuesday for Challenge #523! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails