Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Fusion 9.16.21 // Color Hues #26

 2 cards // each inspired by 1 challenge...

Card #1 

Fusion // 9.16.21 ...A fusion challenge!! Use either the sketch or the photo...or fuse them together and use both!!  For this card I used both the sketch and the photo.

Card #2

Color Hues // #TCH26 ...A color challenge!!  Pink & Purple are the colors for this current challenge.  For this duo I used Stampin Up's Highland Heather and Blushing Bride.  I am very disappointed with the photo...neither color rings true in this photo maybe if I have time this evening after work I can retake it.




Verse of the Day:

for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

Philippians 2:13 (NIV) Courtesy of YouVersion


3 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love the snowflakes on your purple and pink card. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues challenge with your lovely snowflake card!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails