Friday, September 24, 2021

Hand Stamped Sentiments #373 // Retro Rubber Challenge #167

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS373 ...An inspiration challenge!! My inspiration came from the mugs of coffee, and the color combo.  And in keeping with the inspiration photo, I'm sure my mug is filled with pumpkin spice!!

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb167 ...A sketch challenge!! For this current challenge the team has a fun sketch for us and as always we are to use a stamp set that is over a year old.  This Cozy Cup from The Greetery made it's debut in 2019. 




Verse of the Day:

Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

Matthew 6:33 (NLT) Courtesy of YouVersion



4 comments:

  1. Very creative! I like the addition of the button to embellish things too. Thanks for joining in with us again at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that stamp. I could even be tempted to a coffee myself if it looked like that. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! Love how you used the stamp and your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the sentiment wraps around the cup! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails