Monday, September 6, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #501 // Shopping Our Stash #453 // Paper Craft Crew #442

 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS501 ...A sketch challenge!!  I had so many ideas rolling around in my head for this challenge! But...since my grand-daughter and her parents are visiting from Chicago, I have not take the time to do much stamping.  I do love this sketch and have saved it to revisit it when I have more time.


Summer Lovin"
Shopping Our Stash Challenge // #453 ...A theme challenge!! The theme for this current challenge...summer lovin!!  Summer lovin for our family mean time out on our boat...enjoying the waves, looking for crabs, watching the sea life, and fishing!! So this paper that has been hanging out in my stash was perfect for this summer loving theme.

Paper Craft Crew // #PCC442 ...A sparkle & shimmer challenge!! Add some sparkle and shimmer to your card...how about some sequins!?! Perfect little finishing touch for today's card.







1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails