Thursday, September 2, 2021

INKspirational Challenges #246 // Papercraft Challenges #73

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


INKspirational Challenges // #246 ...A photo challenge!!  I am a fan of any challenge that has a black and white combo!! Today I added a splash of color!

Papercraft Challenges // #73 ...A stars & strips challenge!!  Normally I would be thinking patriotic theme but I am changing it up!! Today it is a coffee theme!  
Stars & Stripes



Verse of the Day:


Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 12:21 (ESV)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and verse. Thank you for sharing. May your day be blessed.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that sentiment too and I love the way you featured it here Deb! Thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the striped background and how the yellow bits add a touch of color to this design. This card is equally perfect for a man as for a woman, I like that about a card. Thanks for sharing at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and amazing sentiment. Many thanks for joining us at Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails