Sunday, September 12, 2021

The Paper Players #558 // Festive Friday #0092 // Just Add Ink #571

 3 challenges inspired today's card...


The Paper Players // #PP558 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this challenge is Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, and Polished Pink along with a color of your choice...I picked "feather" gray!!

Festive Friday // #FF0092 ...An Inspo List challenge!!  From the 10 items on their list in honor of International Day of Peace, pick three to inspire you!!  My pick...circle card, Feather, and pearls.  I used actual feathers I found on the beach.

Just Add Ink // #JAI571  ...A just add lines challenge!!  My lines run across my circle card in a trio of colors!


Verse of the Day: 
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 7:12 (NIV) Courtesy of YouVersion


6 comments:

  1. These colours are divine together! Love that you created a circular card, & those 'lines' are awesome, Deb. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great showcase of circular elements - love the crayon look of the lines. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to combine challenges! I love the circular shape, and the fact you added feathers you found on the beach. The "lines" are so creative. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players and also with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design. I love the colors, and I really love that you found those feathers on the beach. Thanks for playing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that you used a real feather that you picked up on the beach. What a fabulous way to combine the colors, too. So glad that you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week!
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the feather..what a creative and fun card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails