Monday, January 22, 2024

A Birthday Celebration

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Just Add Ink // #JAI685 ...A "just add" challenge!!  For this current challenge we are to "just add" flowers to our card.  I added some tiny paper flowers that have been in my stash for many years...not because they never get used but because there were some many in this bottle that I don't think they will ever run out.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc456 ...A theme challenge!!  A "make a wish" image to inspire birthday cards...notice that little white flower in the bottom left hand corner...that so inspired my little  paper flowers!!

Make My Monday // #MMM217 ...A theme challenge!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  Lot of birthday celebrating going on!!  I picked some designer papers that screamed out "party time" to showcase my yummy cupcake!!

Try A Sketch On Tuesday // #TSOT639 ...A sketch challenge!!  I had so much fun with this sketch yesterday that I just has to use it again today.  I love it when you find a sketch that really inspires!!



Update:
  After posting and while linking my card to the challenges that inspired today's creation, I remembered that this was the very first time this new stamp got inked up!!  That means this card qualifies for an entry in the Never Before Used Schtuff challenge!!  (#NBUS58)This cupcake and celebration circle sentiment has never been used before...looking forward to many more creations with this new set from Stampin Up!!

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



11 comments:

  1. Sweet little flowers! And the stripes are so colorful. Just love this card, DJ. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute take on the sketch. Those little flowers bring back memories and I love the colorful stripes. Thanks for sharing this over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tiny little flowers are such cute accents for the your sentiment and cupcake Deb. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coordination and pretty details. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink. Nikki-JAI design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Birthday card with the striped paper strips and cute little flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so much, Deb, such happy colors and papers for this fun cupcake - I love this set! All your little flowers are just perfect, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card, Deb. Cupcakes, stripes and flowers. A perfect combination and great layout. Glad you could play along with the challenge, and thanks for your lovely comment too.
    Di, JAI

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful layout for your cupcake card. Sweet flowers. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout. the background strips really catch the eye. I love it. So glad you shared over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those striped panels are a good choice to use with your cupcake focal point, nice embellishments and happy card. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have inspired me to use my little Prima Marketing flowers, I have tons of them! They look adorable on our sketch!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at TSOT,
    -- Dalis
    http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails