Sunday, January 14, 2024

Mothers Are Like Buttons

 


2 challenges inspired today's card...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC559 ...A sketch challenge!!  For the three strips across the middle of the card I embossed a boarder of buttons three times...a perfect match for the sentiment on the inside of the card.


{PIN}spirational Challenges // #309 ...A Pinterest inspired challenge.  The theme for this years challenges is craft supplies and we can use any occasion.  The current challenge which runs the month of January is...BUTTONS!! 

I embossed a trio of border buttons, added a button with some twine, and used a button sentiment on the inside of the card.  I think I got the BUTTON element covered!!
{PIN}spirational Challenges #309


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





3 comments:

  1. A really beautiful and delicate card, DJ. The embossed buttons are fantastic texture. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the touch of embossing just through the middle of the card base, so pretty. The flowers are fabulous with that vase, I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails