Sunday, January 7, 2024

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SSC326


 Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC326 ...A new sketch challenge for you!!  Happy New Year from the Sunday Stamps team.  To get the New Year started, Heather has designed a great sketch to get your creative juices flowing.  We can't wait to see how this sketch inspires you.  Hop on over to our blog for all the challenge details and check out the great cards from the rest of the design team.

3 other challenges inspired today's card...

Alphabet Challenge // 29DEC2024 ...An alphabet inspired challenge. T is for TEXTURE!!  I embossed bricks onto my house and added a circle of black hemp for my texture.

Time Out Challenges // #TOC254 ...A theme challenge!!  NEW!!  This card is for my son and his finace who are closing on a house this week.  Their first house...that marks NEW in a real way!!  I also am using a new set of stamps that I recently got from Unity Stamps.

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS58 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  The stamp set used for this card is brand new from Unity Stamps.








Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


6 comments:

  1. Thank You for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge with this fabulous layered and textured New Home card

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute, Deb - love this little house! I always gravitate to all the little buildings - this one looks like it has fabulous details to play with, too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great welcoming home card, DJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Deb. So perfect for welcoming a new home!! Love the inclusion of the twine in the design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges! Have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I bet they'll love it! You've just reminded me I should do one for my daughter who's moving to a new rental this weekend. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely house to use for this card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails