Thursday, January 25, 2024

Sloth's Get Well Wishes


 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Color Hues // #TCH79 ...A color challenge!!  The duo of colors called for in this challenge...Copper & Green!!  I used Stampin Up's In Color Copper Clay...it is not metallic but it is very coppery!!  Does this count??

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC561 ...A sketch challenge!!  Another great sketch for showcasing my new designer papers along with my new Jungle Pals bundle from Stampin Up's Sale-A-Bration event.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATS&M460 ...A technique challenge!!  Use die cuts!!  A perfect challenge for playing with my new dies that match the Jungle Pals stamp set.




Since I used a brand new stamp set and punch, I am also entering this in the...
 Sale-A-Bration is my favorite time of year with freebies from Stampin Up!!  I loved opening my boxed of new SCHTUFF!!  The new SCHTUFF used on today's card: Designer Papers in Copper Clay & matching dots!!  This is a new color for me...I was thinking that I didn't need the new In Colors this year but decided to cave!!

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



9 comments:

  1. Copper does not have to be metallic, so your patterned paper definitely counts. That cute jungle pal fits in perfectly with the green foliage! Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color palette. Even tho you've used a lot of different papers, it totally works with the simple sloth. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on a sloth card and it certainly isn't turning out as cute as this one. Great job with our colors at Color Hues! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design using the dsp DJ, and I'm loving that little sloth frolicking in the leaves...too CUTE!! A perfect use of our challenge colors too! Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card - love the sloth in the leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you've nailed the challenges you've entered, especially the copper and green combination at Colour Hues. Your die cut arrangement is definitely eye-catching and how cute is the little sloth in the leaves! Thank you so much for joining us!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a well coordinated look. Great job with our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun, I love the different patterns together, great job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card! thank you for sharing this beauty with us! We appreciate your joining us for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails