Friday, January 19, 2024

Chillaxin"

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC560 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used my stitch square dies and flipped them to create the trio of diamonds called for in this sketch.   This sketch was perfect for showcasing my new Jungle Pals bundle from Stampin Up's Sale-A-Bration.

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC159 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this challenge...Sale-A-Bration!!  Use something from the new Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I picked the Jungle Pals bundle that I got free.

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS58 ...A "never been used" challenge!! This little sloth from Stampin Up's Jungle Pals is getting inked up for the very first time!!  My order arrived yesterday and I just had to play with it right away!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute! Love the cute little sloth! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Heart Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool take on the sketch!! Love all the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sloth and great jungle vibe with the die cuts. Love this take on the sketch, DJ. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Deb, That set was my top pick from SAB. I love how you arranged the vines. Thanks for taking part with Inspire.Create.Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your sloth and the little tree forest you made for him, absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails