Tuesday, January 16, 2024

New Challenge at Shopping Our Stash #SOS513

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS513 ...A "shop your stash" challenge with a FAIRYTALE theme.  What do you have in your stash that has a fairytale theme??  Me, not much!!  This one was a true challenge for me!!  So I took to the internet and found a sketch that was fitting.  The Old Fisherman & the Goldfish!!  I used my watercolor pencils from my stash and colored up my "once upon a time" sketch.  I crumbled my paper & stamped some background images in light gray to give it a collage/vintage look.  For as much as I struggled with this challenge, I do love how it turned out!!  What will your "once upon a time" be??  I can't wait to see... So hope on over to our blog and get all the details for our challenge and sell all the fairytale creations from the rest of the team...they have some fantastic inspiration for you!

2 other challenges also inspired today's card...


TGIF Challenges // #tgifc455 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love a good sketch to be the starting point for a card.  The current sketch from the TGIF team was perfect for showcasing my fairytale!!

Alphabet Challenge // 12JAN2024 ...An alphabet challenge!!  U is for "under something"!!  Once again I used the "under the sea" as my under.  I just love all things water!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




6 comments:

  1. I never heard of this fairy tale. I will have to look it up! Nice rendering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this fairy tale, your goldfish is beautifully coloured and the design is lovely it's a perfect water scene. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fairy tale card is perfect for out " under " theme at the Alphabet Challenge,thank you for joining in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails