Friday, January 5, 2024

Fri-yay!! 1.5.24

 2 cards on this Friday...


Card #1 inspired by 1 challenge...

Global Design Project // #GDP426 ...A sketch challenge!!  Again today I am keeping my cards super simple because I am running a fever and my grandkids are here visiting.



Card #2 inspired by 2 challenge... 

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS617 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used this sketch yesterday and had so much fun with it that I used it again for a birthday card I needed to drop in the mail for a grand-neice.  

Alphabet Challenge // 29DEC2024 ...An alphabet challenge!!  T is for texture!!  I embossed my background and also included a ribbon to double up on the texture my card is showcasing.





4 comments:

  1. She is adorable, a beautiful card with a great e.g. and embellishments,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two simply lovely cards hun. I love them both. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh...your little Strawberry Shortcake card is adorable. Love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! That little girl is just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails