Monday, August 17, 2026

Celebrate...Italian Style

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATS&M314 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is BIRTHDAYS!!  How about an Italian styled birthday card with the blue tile background and the cluster of lemons...I feel like I am back on the island of Capri!!

Alphabet Challenge // 07AUG26 ...An ABC challenge!! H is for HORTICULTURE!!  The science of gardening...if you could see those terraces of lemon trees on the island of Capri you would understand there is a science to gardening!!

Cupcake Inspiration // #CI640 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  This cupcake photo has our focuse set on gardening.  Our garden here is Florida has not only vegatables but citrus trees as well...2 lemon, 3 orange, and 1 grapefruit.

Ellibelle's Garden Party // #18 ...An "anything from or in a garden" challenge!!  LEMONS...yes, you will find them in our garden alonge with several other citrus trees, 12 blueberry bushes, and 2 pear trees, a tilled up section for veggies, two raised beds, and several trellises.



Never Before Used // #NBUS89 ...The NBUS blog doesn't give challenges but offers a great place to show off those items that have "never been used"...whether they are brand new or items that you have had for a while but haven't gotten around to using.  Today I am using a new stencil that it inked up for the very first time.  I won a Cherry On Top gift certificate from the Cut Above challenge and this stencil was one of the items that I picked...I love the Italian tile feel that it creates.

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card Deb! The tile vibe is definitely present, and I can just about picture a wonderful vacation overseas! I enjoyed all your personal tidbits - sounds like you have a very happy garden set-up to enjoy. Thanks so much for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge :o) Nancy J (inkblocks)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails