Tuesday, August 18, 2026

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz #C4G389

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G389 ...A masculine card challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this current challenge is HOT AIR BALLOON!!  I used Stampin Up's Above the Clouds stamp set and matching punch for this new challenge.  

Now it is your turn...do you have any thing in your stash that follows the HOT AIR BALLOON theme??  Don't forget get to make it masculine!!  We can't wait to see your cards in our gallery.

2 additional challenges inspired today's card...


Love Those Pretty Papers // AUG2026 ...A designer paper challenge with a theme!!  The theme for the month of August is LOOK TO THE SKY!!  I used Stampin Up's Costal Cabana designer paper on today's card.


Lost Coast Portal to Creativity // AUG2026 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is FOR THE MEN!!  I made today's card for my nephew who is entering a new phase of life.


Card #2 inspired by 6 challenges...

Addicted to CAS // #314 ...A clean and simple "code word" challenge!!  WATER is the code word for this current challenge.

Just Us Girls // #JUG836 ...A "word" challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is also WATER!!

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc590 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used sailboats instead of hexagons.  I loved this clean and simple sketch.

Time Out Challenges // #TOC319 ...A "pick two" challenge!!  From the 6 words given pick two to use on your card.  I picked BIRTHDAY & CAS.  A clean and simple birthday card.

Can You Handle The Pressure // 08AUG26 ...An embossing challenge with a theme!!  TIE IT UP is the theme for this current challenge.  I used some bakers twine for my "tied up" theme and a Stampin Up embossing folder for my waves.

Color Hues // #361 ...A color challenge!!  Yellow & Orange are the colors called for in this current challenge.  I used Stampin Up's Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.



Update: 
This card was chosen as a "top three" winner over at CAS on Friday's water challenge.  Thanks for the shout out on this card.

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)







16 comments:

  1. Your birthday card is CAS and AWESOME using our challenge colors Deb! I love how you kept the majority of the card white (including the embossed circle) with just the pops of yellow and orange for the boat sails! LOVE this card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues Challenge!! Marcia (DT) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the challenge combo queen, Deb, and what a wonderful CAS card with the colorful sailboats. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls and Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I love your background on the hot air balloon card and how you coordinated the colors with the paper! Also your CAS sailboat card is awesome, perfect pops of color on that white wavy circle background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little nautical scene in the circular die! I really like the simple boats and their wooden look. Thanks so much for playing along with our water theme at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your CAS nautical card! The waves in the center of your circle are the perfect background for those cute sailboats. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sailboats are so colorful and fun, BJ! Love this CAS card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! those little sailboats are just perfect in front of your embossed waves and the twine just finished off your CAS card nicely. Thanks for sharing at JUGS Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the watery/wavy circle with the colorful sailboats taking a cruise! Fabulous CAS and a perfect fit for out challenge as well. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb... love the simplicity of this card. I am so attracted to CAS! Thanks for sharing in the Just Us Girls gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun water image lovely bossing. Thanks for joining in at JUGS and ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, Deb! I love the clean & simple design! Thanks for sharing with TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. O I do love your wonderful CAS sailing card! So glad you were inspired by our 6 prompts at Time Out this fortnight - always great to see you in the gallery!
    Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome cards Deb! Love your designs! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure and Love Those Pretty Papers challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner
    Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous clean and simple card. Love the texture of the embossing and the pops of color of the sailboats. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those cards absolutely gorgeous 👏👏👏💐☺️ happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a CAS perefection with the wee sailboats! Thank you for taking time out to join us with your 'Pick 2'. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails