Saturday, August 15, 2026

Under His Wings


 4 challenges inspired today's card...

Double Trouble // #222 ...A "Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3" challenge!!  Thing 1 wants us to follow a "Gimme Smore" recipe...3 layers (Very Vanilla base, Calypso Coral layer, designer papers), 2 colors (Early Espresso & Calypso Coral), and 1 sentiment (verse sentiment from Unity Stamps) ...CHECK!!  Thing 2 wants us to use the sketch from Try A Sketch On Tuesday #701...CHECK!!  Thing 3 wants us to use an extra ingredient (border punch & twine...two extra ingredients)...CHECK!!

Try A Sketch On Tuesday // #TSOT701 ...These two challenges always partner up.  Since this is a planned partnership on their part (not me picking and combining challenges) you always know they work perfectly together!!

Double D Challenges // 05AUG26 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is FEATHERS!!  I love this stamp from Unity Stamps with its feathers, wings, and scripture.

I Spy With My Little Eye // #39 ...An "I spy" challenge!!  For this current challenge we are spying SOMETHING WITH WINGS!!  I have several birds in flight...wings spread wide!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful! Love your color palette and pretty design! That stamp set looks amazing, perfect images and such a wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Feathers Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails