Saturday, August 29, 2026

You're Awesome

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Can You Handle The Pressure // 22AUG26 ...An embossing challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this challenge is BEES!  I stamped bees (Stampin Up's Beautifully Happy stamp set) visiting my stenciled tulips along my brick embossed pathway!!

Alphabet Challenge // 21AUG26 ...An ABC challenge!!  I is for insect!!  I got four bees buzzing around on today's card.

Ellibelle's Garden Party // #18 ...An "anything in or from a garden" challenge!!  Tulips and bees...both found in a spring garden!!

Just Us Girls // #JUG838 ...A stencil challenge!!  I used a brand new stencil that I won from Newton's Nook.  I love these tulips all lined up...makes for a cheery card!!




Never Before Used // #NBUS89 ...The NBUS blog doesn't give challenges but offers a great place to show off those items that have "never been used"...whether they are brand new or items that you have had for a while but haven't gotten around to using.  Today I am using a new stencil that it inked up for the very first time.  I won this stencil from Newton's Nook for a card that I entered in their Inky Paws Challenge.

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Awesome card DJ! Love your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cheerful Deb! Love how you added that pathway under your line of ribbon - I can just about hear bees buzzing! Thanks so much for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge :o) Nancy J (inkblocks)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cheerful Deb! Love how you added that pathway under your line of ribbon - I can just about hear bees buzzing! Thanks so much for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge :o) Nancy J (inkblocks)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, those red tulips are cheerful! Cute card, Deb. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails