Monday, July 3, 2023

2 Cards

 

Card #1 inspired by one challenge...

Festive Friday Challenge // #FF0137 ...An inspo list challenge!!  A list of 10 inspo words celebrating Global Forgiveness Day has been created for us...our challenge is to pick 3 of those words in the creation of our card.  The three words I picked for my card were blue (Stampin Up's Misty Moolight ink and card stock), green (Stampin Up's Shaded Spruce card stock), and map (world map embossing folder).



Card #2 inspired by one challenge...

Once Upon A Time Challenge // #OUAT12 ...A story book challenge!!  The book that is our inspiration for the July is BEAUTIFUL OOPS! by Barney Saltzburg.  I had not read this book before this challenge but the title made me think of this "Thanks" panel that lay "ruined" on my desk because I spilt some water.  It turned out to be a Beautiful Ooops...don't you think??  I have always said that card making is one art form that you can transform mistakes into beauty!  



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Wow I love the Simplicity of your design. It is just beautiful. Thanks for playing along in the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's clever Deb - ;your take on our challenge at Once Upon a Time is definitely inspired - I love that - oops moment. And so nice that you got to re-use the piece and it wasn't spoiled after all - thanks for joining in with our challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great use of that embossing folder to create your Festive Friday Challenge project. Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks DJ for sharing this 'beautiful oops' card for OUAT during July! Lovely save! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails