Tuesday, July 25, 2023

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz #C4G327


 Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G327 ...A masculine challenge!!  For this current challenge we want to see masculine cards with a "on the water" theme!!    Sailboats are one of my favorite things to watch on the water.   So for my card I decided to do some paper piecing of the sails.  I love how it turned out.  Now it is your turn...hop on over to our blog and check out the creations from the rest of the design team.  Looking forward to seeing your take on this new challenge.

On the Water // #C4G327

This card was also inspired by...

Stick it Down // #July2023 ...A sketch challenge!!  I just found this sketch challenge last month and was excited to play along with it again in July.

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb211 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board...sun, die cut, patterned paper.  And since this challenge always requires us to use a stamps set that is over a year old, I used Stampin Up's Sailing Home bundle that came out in 2019.

Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

Inspired By // #IB247 ...An inspiration challenge!!  A photo and an optional sketch.  I used both for today's second card.

Just Us Girls // #JUG689 ...A CAS challenge using 3 of something.  I used 3 bottles and 3 enamel dots!!  I had this paper in a stash of scrapbooking papers from back in the day.

Festive Friday // #FF0139 ...A inspo list challenge!!  From this inspo list celebrating International Beer Day pick three items to include in creating your card.  My three are: masculine, bubbles, and bottles.



Update:   
This card was chosen as a "Festive Fave" over on the Festive Friday challenge blog.  Thanks to the design team for the shout out on my card.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




6 comments:

  1. Love your cards. Great combination of challenges. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards with those sketches. I love that you used the torn velum. That turned out great for the water. Great colors on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous set of masculine cards! I love the vellum waves in the first and wonderful job combining challenges for the second creation~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and it is so great for a guy. I love the clean and simple design of this. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, such a fabulous bright and cheerful card. I love how you tied the bottles from the DSP to the front of your card. A card that is great for either gender. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

  6. Congratulations! Your fabulous creation was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. Please hop over to the challenge blog to grab your winner’s badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails