Sunday, July 23, 2023

New Challenge at Sunday Stamps #SSC314


 Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC314 ...A sketch challenge!!  "Be Bold" with your sentiment central on this simple sketch.  So many possibilities!!  I can't wait to see how this sketch inspires you.  Hop on over to our blog and check out the other creations by our design team and then join the fun and play along.

For Mother's Day my hubby got me this fun set and it seems perfect for our "Be Bold" sketch challenge.  Who doesn't like to receive sunshine and rainbows on a cloudy day!?!

This card was also inspired by...

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc218 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: Any color (rainbow of colors), Free (twine is my pick), and Sentiment (made my sentiment the central focus).


Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Addicted to CAS // #242 ...A code word challenge!!  WISH is the code word for this challenge!!  This little mouse blowing dandelions was what popped into my mind as soon as I saw the challenge...Make a wish, little guy!!

Just Us Girls // #JUG689 ...A CAS challenge using "3 of something".  Three dandelion stalks...both in the embossed layer and in the stamped image!!  Three is a charm...sure to make your wishes come true!!

Papercraft Challenges // #PC96 ...A theme challenge!! SUMMER FUN!!  Blowing dandelions with my 2 year old grand-daughter is the best summer time fun!!  She gets so excited when she finds one and loves blowing and chasing the seeds.  







Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. So fun, DJ, not enough rainbows in my life, but luckily I have YOU! Love this construction - so precise, too! Thanks for bringing the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the embossed dandelions on the background and the cute little mouse blowing the 3 dandelions on this perfectly CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little mouse is super cute and I love how you have embossed the huge wish blowers on the background to make them the focus of your summer themed card! Thanks for playing along with Papercraft Challenges. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Your little mouse is adorable and I love those embossed flowers. So glad you shared this beauty with us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rainbow on the first card and great emboss folder and image on the second card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails