Tuesday, July 18, 2023

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash #SOS501

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS501 ...A "shop your stash" challenge!!  No stamping allowed for this current challenge!  That is right...we want to see cards that have NO stamping on them.  I dug deep into my stash for a sheet of Simply Scrappin stickers from back in my scrapbooking days.  Perfect for a "no stampin" challenge...just stickers, designer papers, a stencil, and some hemp!!

Now it is your turn...remember no stampin!!  We can't wait to see what you come up with for our new challenge.  Hop on over to our blog for all the details and check out what the rest of the design team created from their stash with no stampin.

#SOS501 // No Stamping!

4 other challenges inspired today's card...

ABC Christmas Challenge // 12July2023 ...An alphabet challenge!! O is for ornament!!  I had a sheet of ornament stickers stashed away from my scrapbooking days.

Addicted to Stamps and More // #450 ...A technique challenge!!  Use die cuts and or stencils.  I used my brick stencil to add some dimension to my designer paper.

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS52 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  Stickers can only be used once...so they have never been used...RIGHT??  

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb211 ...A TicTacToe challenge!! Using stamps over a year old...no stamps here but this stickers are over 10 years old.  Stampin Up used to make Simple Scrappin kits and I have a ton of them leftover from my scrapbooking days.  That counts for being retro right...even if it isn't a stamp?!?  My winning three in a row on this TicTacToe board are twine, patterned paper, and stencil.






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


6 comments:

  1. Deb! What a fun Christmas card and I love a good challenge that makes us use our stuff! I appreciate that you played along with Retro Rubber but we won't be able to consider you for a top pick because we need at least 1 stamped element. However - this is a beautiful card and we appreciate seeing you in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love Christmas all year round, and I think these are a super cute save, lol. So fun! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very effective card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, yet stunning, Christmas card! I totally love how it turned out. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber challenges. Hope to see you again. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful Christmas card made beautifully without any stamping! I love those snowflakes in the background and those little bows on the ornaments are wonderful! NJ on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very elegant design - great card.

    Thanks for joining us at at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails