Monday, July 10, 2023

Happy Day!!

 



3 challenges inspired today's card...

Color Throwdown // #ctd750 ...A color challenge!!  Pink, Gray, and Teal are the colors called for in this challenge.  I used Powder Pink, Smokey Slate, and Pool Party from Stampin Up.  A fun, celebratory combination!!


Make It Monday // #mmm204 ...A theme challenge!!  BIRTHDAY!  I love this birthday embossing folder especially when you use Core.dina.tions card stock and can sand it to make the embossing really stand out.  And of course every birthday needs a cupcake...right!?!


Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC146 ...A CASE challenge!!  Today we are CASEing a fancy fold card.  I could figure this fancy fold out...some of the fancy folds out there really stump me...this one I could handle!! LOL





Card #2 was inspired by 1 challenge...

Sketch Saturday // #SS729 ...A sketch challenge!!  A fun sketch with endless possibilities!!  For me this sketch was perfect for using up some rick-rack that was given to me when my mom stopped sewing!!  




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





6 comments:

  1. Yum, Deb - love this pretty cupcake! So fun over that awesome birthday embossing! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are fabulously fun cards, great way to use the rick-rack too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
    Diane SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT card!!! That embossing folder is awesome!!! Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create! Always love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, Your card is so sweet. I love the emdossing on the front panel and how you brought the colors together in your design. Thanks for joining the Inspire.Create.Challenges Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun birthday card, Deb! Love the embossed background and the cupcake looks good enough to eat! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you sharing at Make My Monday.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails