Monday, July 31, 2023

Summer Time Vibes

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #303 ...A Pintrest inspired challenge!!  For the month of July this challenge is all about summertime and birthdays!!  Summer Time Vibes!!  Watching the sea turtles is one of my brother-in-laws hobbies and his summer birthday make this card the perfect summertime vibe!!

As You See It Challenge // #AYSI304 ...A "fill in the blank" challenge!!  The thing I love most about summer is___!!  The beach and watching the sea turtles hatch and return to the sea!!

Sketch~N~Scrap // #245 ...A sketch challenge!!  Every card has a sketch of some sort and I always enjoy the sketches offered by the S~N~S team.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #451 ...A "make your mark" challenge!!  I inked up my Sea Turtle set from Stampin Up and "made my mark" !!






Verse of the Day:
(courtesy of YouVersion)




8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, DJ - I think this is one my fave versions of these turtles ever - great job! I love the vellum fronds for them to hide in, and the fun pops of color! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect colour choice for the turtles - they look so authentic! I love how you used that "bubble" stamp to create the sand and other textures, and the vellum seaweed really adds a nice touch! Thanks for filling in our blank at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous to be able to see the turtles hatching! I like the bright pop of the starfish against those glorious turtles. Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have it on my bucket list to see turtles hatching DJ - I've dived with them many times, such beautiful creatures. As is yours, nestled amongst the vellum fronds. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb - summer at the beach would be such a treat! And to see the turtles hatching is something I would love to see. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails