Thursday, July 6, 2023

Hello Summer!!


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC532 ...A sketch challenge!!  The starting place for today's card.  This sketch was perfect for showcasing my beach towel & sun bather dies from Spellbinders.

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS417 ...A inspiration challenge!!  That sandy beach photo in the left hand corner on this inspiration card was my inspiration.  Beach cards are my favorite.

The Paper Players // #PP647 ...A theme challenge!!  "At the Beach" was the theme for this challenge.  So, how about a sun bather with her toes in the sand?!?

TGIF Challenges // #tgif427 ...A theme challenge!!  BEACH PARTY!!  Sometimes in our busy schedule at solo beach party is needed...just me, the sand, the sun, and the sound of the waves...brings refreshment!!




Because I made this card with all my papers still strung out on my work space this card also qualifies for two of yesterday's challenges...


Global Design Project // #GDP401
 ...A color challenge!!  The colors called for in this current challenge are Lemon Lolly, Parakeet Party, and Bubble Bath.  A trio of pastels.


Just Us Girls // #JUG686
 ...A color challenge!!  PASTELS!!  Since the color combo from GDP was a trio of pastels it worked perfectly to combine these two challenges!!

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. Great summer card! Those pastels and the sandy neutral are lovely together. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute, DJ - I saw these dies at another challenge, and I love them! Your colors are so bright and summery, here - we need more lazy beach days! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like you I will always make a beach card if I have a chance! Your card is a perfect inspiration for just that! I love the colors you picked and it makes me want to relax at the beach! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb, I saw this card pop up in all of the challenges you entered. Delightful card! What a nice set of dies. So glad you joined us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love the summer feel of it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails